The SAMEA (South Asia, Middle East & Africa Score) Business Confidence Indicator is a score derived from a statistical model which measures the transparency and the confidence that D&B has in a company. The score is developed for companies in the emerging markets where the assessment of risk based on the usual factors such as financials, payment information, etc. is not always possible. With the SAMEA scoring module, D&B has developed a score which can assess the confidence and trust that can be placed with businesses. It analyzes basic information such as operations of the business, country risk, industry risk, etc., to arrive at the final score and the indicator.
Due to great efforts and excellent services in Iraq, Kurdistan and other regions, we have been able to achieve various qualifications that we are very proud of. Some of our recognized qualifications include;
- The United Nations (UN) specialized agencies and programmer
- Oil and Gas service companies
- IOCs (International Oil Companies)
- United States Department of Defence (DOD)
- Kellogg Brown and Roots (KBR)
- The Iraq Ministries that include; Ministry of oil and its operators, Ministry of electricity, and ministry of natural resources in Kurdistan.
BITCO is both certified by ISO and HSE, hence operates under the required law; BITCO has been able to have the 3 ISO certifications and currently working on the 4th certification. The key aim of this it to ensure that the quality of service is a must for all clients. Currently, we maintain the ISO certifications in;
- Environmental Management System – ISO 14001:2004
- Quality Management system – ISO 9001:2008
- Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series – BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Security Management Systems for the Supply Chain – ISO 28000:2007 is currently underway.
We are also HSE certified and this has enabled us to enhance the safety, health, and all environmental standards. This is to ensure that we prevail the regulations and rules, with organizational demands. We are BITCO, we strongly believe in the guidelines and procedural of the HSE. This is because it is a great tool to all employees and even sub-contractors. This is on the basis of ensuring a working condition free from accidents.